Home Page FAQ Team

Register
Login 

Delete all board cookies

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:14 pm 

Ladies & gentlemen I thought I would post up a question & to share my knowledge I have acquired so far on the Cts-v brakes which are the same 6 piston callipers used on ve hsv variants...
Now as we all know this is a extremely expensive upgrade but it doesn't have to be :bravo2: as stated CTS-V callipers can be had for a smidgeon of the price here I recently acquired a pair of the front calipers from states for $450 :o a quick call to race brakes Australia sorted me out with an adapter kit for roughly same pricing, rather pleased with new additions I started to look into the rear brakes prob over kill but slowing down from near 200 on 1/4 mile and constant abuse I put vehicle through why not so my question here is will a ve rotor clear the hand brake assembly if I had the rotor machined to clear the hub leaving only a tool maker to fab me a bracket as I have upfront sorry for the long winded post but not much light has been shed on this.....

Once I have found wheels to suit & more importantly clear the new anchors I will post up pictures unfortunately Im still to buy front rotors and have the centres machined to post up a pic of the complete front kit shortly also

Also I will be moving the hsv brakes of senator onto my vl as they are the 330mm kit... But for you lucky VE owners this should be a pretty easy conversion

:LL

Destroying your local raceway fortnightly!!!

New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ]